Current Campus Event Guidelines
As of October 5, 2021
Along with ID, every attendee 6 years old or older must show one of the following:
Students, Staff, and Faculty:
- Symptom checker with a green or yellow thumb (mask outdoors if yellow).
- In the future this will include a vaccine policy compliance note.
Non-affiliate event guests:
- Proof of vaccination (14 days past second shot of Pfizer or Moderna or 14 days past single shot of Johnson and Johnson).
- Acceptable forms of vaccination proof: CA Digital Vaccine record or vaccination card (paper or photo).
- Proof of a negative result of a COVID test within the last 48 hours.
- Acceptable forms of test results: Paper, digital (like MyChart), or email.
If not available, not fully vaccinated, or inconclusive or positive test results, the visitor or guest will be turned away.
Masks are required at all ArtPower events.
Please visit returntolearn.ucsd.edu for the latest on this fast-evolving situation. UC San Diego and UC San Diego Health leadership are working closely with federal and state officials to help slow the spread of COVID-19. For the most up-to-date guidance on health and safety, please visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
To protect all students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors, UC San Diego has developed enhanced safety requirements for individuals arriving, working and living on all UC San Diego campuses, properties and locations. Policies focused on mandatory face coverings/masks, social distancing and visitor symptom screening have been implemented and will be continuously reevaluated.